Diverse Product Portfolio
Opportunity to work across various products and develop yourself to reach your full potential.
Supportive environment where you can learn new skills and you can help develop others.
Learn and interact with local and international colleagues across APAC, Europe and North America.
Work with publishers across the globe and develop global experience.
Working From Home
Corona or not, team members have the flexibility to work from home and create the optimal balance between working and not working.
We’re looking to expand our global team of professionals.
Hit us up if you’re interested in one of the following positions:
Head of Tech Ops - based in Thane - Mumbai
The Head of Tech Ops is the go to person within the organisation to resolve (complex) technical issues and he ensures that all AdSparc publisher implementations are working properly. You are the subject matter expert who understands the Google publisher products back to front and who loves to work with and teach team members.
- Ensure all publisher implementations are working properly.
- Troubleshoot and guide implementations across display, video and header bidding set ups.
- Identify potential problems or problem areas.
- Optimise internal procedures impacting publisher implementations and management.
- Create complicated test pages.
- Implement and trouble shoot header bidding setups.
- Manage json and Supply Path Optimisation.
- Test proprietary technology and make product development recommendations
- Research new technical developments and advice senior management on impact and strategies.
- Develop technical capabilities of team members through training sessions and guidance.
- Be a technical subject matter expert in: Google Ad Manager, Supply Side Platforms, display header bidding and video ad servers and players.
- Be pro-active and have the ability to take ownership of tasks and projects.
- Have the ability to solve complex technical issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Be prepared to work across multiple time zones, when required.
During the current Covid-19 situation the Head of Tech Ops is expected to work remotely, which can be from any location. Once India opens up again the candidate is expected to work from Thane.