Diverse Product Portfolio
Opportunity to work across various products and develop yourself to reach your full potential.
Supportive environment where you can learn new skills and you can help develop others.
Learn and interact with local and international colleagues across APAC, Europe and North America.
Work with publishers across the globe and develop global experience.
Working From Home
Corona or not, team members have the flexibility to work from home and create the optimal balance between working and not working.
We’re looking to expand our global team of professionals.
Hit us up if you’re interested in one of the following positions:
Senior Technical B2B Content Writer / Editor - based in India
The Sr Content Writer / Editor will be responsible for content creation for blogs, articles, social media, sales material and the website. You will develop the right tone of voice and will grow to understand what content works to support the companies commercial goals, based on data analysis and other relevant input.
You will be a team leader for a small content team and report to the Marketing Manager.
- Conducting in-depth research on Ad Tech-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, sales pitches, social media, and the company website for a global audience.
- Develop and maintain the content roadmap.
- Develop a consistent and effective tone of voice across all content.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying AdSparc’s needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Lead and develop a small content team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimal 5 year’s experience in technical content writing and research experience in a B2B environment, with exposure to the Ad Tech industry highly regarded.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
To be successful and fit in with our autonomous environment, you need to be a passionate person who doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves and getting in the thick of it! You need to exhibit the following qualities:
- Proactive – You are creating or controlling situations, rather than just responding to it after it has happened.
- Results orientation – Knowing what results are important, and focusing resources to achieve them.
- Team player – You are able to work collaboratively with others to achieve common goals and positive results.
- Creativity – You are able to try different and new ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
Junior Ad Ops Executive - based in Thane - Mumbai
The Junior Ad Ops Executive is responsible for the accurate implementation of AdSparc’s publisher products and solutions, in particular the creation of the demand tags.
- Create demand tags for all AdSparc demand sources, according to specification.
- Follow internal procedures and workflows.
- Client communication with clients where needed.
- Degree qualification.
- One year of experience in a similar position in the programmatic industry.
- High level of accuracy
- Good communication skills in English
During the current Covid-19 situation the Head of Tech Ops is expected to work remotely, which can be from any location. Once India opens up again the candidate is expected to work from Thane.